Friday, February 29, 2008

Me

Hello all!


Well, since this is my first post, I'll try to make this simple and introduce myself.

My name is Ahmed. I am from Saudi Arabia but I am studying in the United States now.

My faith plays a huge part in my life. I am Christian. I converted from Islam to Christianity--but that's another story to tell.

For now, I have two goals; to serve God --and to somehow make a difference in Saudi Arabia.

The things I like are : God (obviously), music, movies , human history and wildlife.

I still am not sure of what I want to do with my life. I know for sure that I want to serve God. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens :).

God has taught me two things. He taught me that it's okay to make mistakes and that I should never, ever, give up. Now, I am sorry if I keep talking about God but, this is the way I roll! This was my horrible attempt in being cool :D.

This is my first blog so I am sorry if it's poorly displayed. I mean, we all gotta start someplace right?

on this blog, I'll talk about my life, my faith, my friends' lives (with their permission, ofcourse), movies and tv shows that I like, the world and Saudi Arabia. I've been told that I have a sense of humor, so I'll try to be humorous.

One last thing, since English isn't my native language, you should expect to find grammatical errors here and there. So if there are any, let me know!

God bless!
Ahmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahmed, I would like to hear your full testimony of conversion!
Lord Bless!

Ahmed said...

Hey Steve! It's posted!

God bless.